January 12th, 2016
On behalf of PSCFA, we are pleased to invite you to the PSCFA “Chris DeSurra” Spring Championship Tournament to be held at Moorpark College February 19th – 21st, 2016.
PSCFA, in a continuing effort to provide opportunities to all types of programs, has added IPDA and British Parliamentary Debate this year, both of which were a great success at Fall Champs.
- On Friday, students may compete in novice, junior, and senior divisions of NFA-LD and
- On Saturday, we will offer rookie, novice, junior, and senior divisions of Parliamentary Debate and British parliamentary
- On Sunday, we will offer novice, junior, and senior divisions of 12 individual Moorpark College has an open WiFi that students will be able to use for prep.
All entries are due by 6:00pm on Monday, February 15th, 2016. YOU MUST USE THE WEB ENTRY SYSTEM. Visit http://www.forensicstournament.net to enter. Tournament Entry will be available beginning on Monday, February 1st.
A Few Important Reminders:
- “FRED” Certification: All judges must be certified before judging; uncertified judges will not fulfill your team’s judging commitment. Re-certification must be completed Please have your judges go to www.pscfa.org and click on the “FRED” link to certify.
- Optional donations for “Going Coastal” So Cal Phi Rho Pi, hosted by Irvine Valley College in Costa Mesa, CA, will be accepted at Fall
- Impromptu prompts: Per the discussion at the 2015 Coaches Conference, other prompts besides quotations may be
Attached, please find more detailed tournament information, a description of tournament rules, and procedures and entry forms. Please refer to the PSCFA Handbook for the newest information on Rules, available at www.pscfa.org.
If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com. We look forward to hosting you on our campus very soon!
Rolland Petrello, Tournament Director
Spring Champs Invite