October 25, 2021
On behalf of PSCFA, I am pleased to invite you to the PSCFA Fall Championship Tournament to be held online December 3-5, 2021. At the Fall Championship Tournament your students will be able to compete in:
• On Friday, December 3rd, we will offer rookie, novice, junior, and senior divisions of Parliamentary Debate.
• On Saturday, December 4th, we will offer novice, junior, and senior divisions of NFA-LD and IPDA as well as British Parliamentary Debate.
• On Sunday, December 5th, we will offer novice, junior, and senior divisions of 12 individual events. All entries are due by 6:00pm on Monday, November 29th, 2021. YOU MUST USE THE WEB ENTRY SYSTEM. Visit http://www.forensicstournament.net to enter.
Tournament Entry will be available beginning on Monday, November 8th.
A Few Important Reminders:
1) The schedule has had changes to accommodate online competition. Please look at it!
2) All times are Pacific Time.
3) Judges are encouraged to accept ballots as soon as they are notified.
4) Judges are encouraged to submit ballots ASAP after the round. Additional comments can be added to the ballots any time before the end of the tournament.
5) Drops after the Wednesday deadline do not alter a school’s judging commitment.
6) The Tournament Director solicits submissions of Debate topics prior to November 22nd.
Please send them to email@example.com to be forwarded to the topic committee. Attached, please find more detailed tournament information, a description of tournament rules, and procedures and entry forms.
Please refer to the PSCFA Handbook for the newest information on Rules, available at http://www.pscfa.org.
If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org